(Scockles) Ah! That is a portmanteau word from “scoff” and “chuckles”. Typing this is making me scockle.
Honestly, I don’t take some people seriously. Ergo, I run from them. They hold weird ideas to their chests like it were gold.
Here’s a list of people I don’t take seriously:
- People that believe a talking, walking snake
- People that don’t believe evolution yet, believe two Middle-Easterners evolved/mutated into the different races on earth
- Feminists that practice patriarchal monotheism
- Female misogynists
- Feminists that support any form of social discrimination- racism, homophobia, child abuse, etc.
- Women that want gender equality while holding fast to female privileges- they expect men to stand for them to sit when there’s nothing wrong with them
- Female pastors
- Children that feel entitled to their parents
- People that think they must be respected because they are older even when they are stupid
- People that trivialise and dismiss mental illness such as depression and psychopathy
How do you take people like these seriously? They should read, educate themselves but, look at them. I avoid them because, stupid is contagious.
Yes, I run from stupid people. Life is too short to allow all that toxicity into my life.
Run, girl. Run, run!